How we proceed
Follow in our footsteps while we guide you through the process of finding your dream job!
- Step 1 Register with us either online, or download form and email it along with your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2 Once we’ve received and read your application and CV we will get back to you with an invitation to come for a personal interview, so we can get to know you better. We hold interviews in both London and Sweden (mainly Stockholm), since we aim to meet all of our candidates in person.
- Step 3 If the interview was successful and we decide to go along with the search for the perfect job for you we will ask you to write an Introduction letter to the family so that we can put together “a profile” to send to the families.
Please note that you are not fully registered with us until we have received the police check and checked your references and qualifications properly.
- Step 4 Once you are fully registered and we have your profile ready we’ll start matching your requirements with the families, and as soon as we have found a family you like, we will send them your profile. If they are interested in you, we will arrange for an interview with the family. The interview will be made over the phone or via Skype, whichever you prefer. If you are already based in London, or if you want to go there for an interview, we will arrange for you to meet the family in person.
- Step 5 We always give you a follow up-call after the interview, to see how it went. The feedback we get from you is an important part of our matching process.
- Step 6 If the interview was a success, and you have been offered a position – Congratulations! If the family and you decide to go a long with a second interview we can only recommend you to go to the UK to see the family. We want you to feel 100% sure when you make your final decision. There are cheap flights to London (especially during the week) and lots of cheap hostels to stay in, and it will without doubt be worth every penny if you decide to go.
Once there’s been an offer of placement made, either verbally or written, we can call the match a success!!