How we proceed
Now, follow in our footsteps while we guide you through the process of finding your perfect nanny!
- Step 1 Register with us by using our online form, or download registration form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We charge a £20 fee for the registration. (Pay either by cheque or bank transfer)
- Step 2 Once we’ve received the registration form, along with the £20 fee, we will get in contact with you to welcome you wholeheartedly to our agency and we can also discuss your requirements.
- Step 3 As soon as we have found a candidate/candidates we think would be a good match we send their profile/s to you and if you are satisfied with our selection, we will arrange an interview either by phone or Skype with your choice of nanny. If the candidate is already based in the UK, we will arrange for a face-to-face interview.
- Step 4 We always follow up after the interview, to hear how the interview went. The feedback you give us is an important part of our process.
- Step 5 If the interview was a success, and you want to offer the nanny the position – congratulations! If you want us to set up a second interview with the same nanny, we will do so. We want you to feel 100% certain in your final choice. We can recommend the nanny to travel to the UK for a second interview, as it is in her/his own interest too, to meet the family, but please note that is only a recommendation.
Once there’s been an offer of placement made, either verbally or written, we can officially call the match a success!